What is an "action"? ✊🏼
Actions are engaging activities that you can set up from the web application and assign to members of your organization.
How does it work? 🤔
On the web application (dashboard) go to the "Actions" tab on the left. Once there, you can create, assign and track the progress of your actions.
The mobile users you assign to an action will receive a notification on their smartphone. They will be able to view the action, mark their attendance, and start it.
"The users to whom you have assigned the action will receive a notification. They can then start mobilizing!"
How to give leave notes? 📝
You can write notes that your team can view when the action is carried out. To do this, head to the "Briefs" tab. Once saved, you can assign members to an action.
Which actions are available?
Give your teams a list of people to call
• Add a call script.
• Your teams will be able to call these people directly from the mobile application.
• They will be able to register information during their discussion.
Use the network effect! 📡
• Send a message to your teams.
• They can then share it with their contacts by sms or on their social media accounts.
Create an event from your Qomon space.
• Send notifications to the members you wish to invite.
• They will mark their attendance and you will be able to see the RSVP list.
• Add a link to a chat (WhatsApp / Telegram)
Handout mail efficiently with a roadmap!
• Give your teams a list of streets to target.
• They can check off completed streets with a single click.
• Track the "done" and "to do" streets.
Don't miss any more streets.
Take a look at this article: How to organize direct mail operations with Qomon efficiently ? 📬
Direct conversation: Reach out to citizens 🤝
Communicate a meeting point to your teams.
• Set a date and place for the meeting.
• Send notifications to your members.
• Your teams in the field will be able to add the citizens they meet directly from the mobile application.
Other: If the action you want to carry out does not exist in the listed headings, you can use the "Other" action.
• Name the action
• Indicate a date, time and place
• Link a briefing and link a chat
• Assign members to participate
Organize your door-to-door actions with a roadmap!
• Give your teams a list of streets and addresses to visit.
• Add talking points for your members.
• Retrieve feedback from your door-to-door visits in real time.
• Follow your canvassing progress with the "done" and "to do" streets.
Take a look at this article: How to set up door-to-door canvassing with Qomon?
Let's go knock on doors. 🚪👈🏼
You have two different objectives, either:
1️⃣Update existing contacts:
- Choose a geographical area in order to update EXISTING records in your contact database. Define the briefing well. You can even add a link to a chat to stay connected with your volunteers (WhatsApp / Telegram)
- Give your teams a complete and clear roadmap directly on the mobile application
2️⃣Grow your contact base:
- The aim is to knock on doors that DO NOT exist in your contact database. The objective is to increase the contact base by creating new records. Define the brief well, and add a link to a chat to stay connected with your volunteers (whatsapps / Telegram)
TIP: If you select the canvassing action, you given the option to draw the target area on the map to the right of the screen and launch the action in that area 🕵🏼
The above is an example of what a member's action tab might look like on their smartphone. They will be able to see all actions they have been assigned to by the administrator.
✨ Some actions can be linked to your questionnaire so don't forget to set it up! ✨
Follow your actions' progress. Don't forget to close actions when they are no longer relevant, that way your actions dashboard won't look so cluttered!