What is a calling action?
The calling action is a way reach out and canvass your supporters and voters or a way to get to know your citizens and constituents through calling them. You can use it to try and collect donations, get-out-the-vote operations, sway public opinion, etc...
In Qomon, the calling action is designed to create PEER-TO-PEER CALLING LISTS.
The aim is to give volunteers a list of qualified numbers.
What does calling look like on Qomon?
📲 Calling actions on my phone
Follow these steps to access the calling action on your phone:
1) Head over to your notification under your action's tab
2) The calling action will have all relevant information (date, time...) and you'll be able to mark your attendance.
3) You'll then have access to your calling list for this action. Just click on a person to open the next screen to call them. If you want to call other contacts, click on "Others" and choose another team member's list and help them call their assigned contacts.
3) The "Start the call" button gives you access to the phone number.
A great tip is to put yourself on speaker (or headphones) during the call, that way you can easily continue to use Qomon app during the call 🤳
📲 From there:
• 4: Once the "Start" button is selected to start a call, the first question will be to register if the person: refuses to talk, is absent, has answered, call back later, or other.
• 5: If the person answers, and you have obtained the person's consent, you may enter your Survey if your organization has one set up.
• 6: If the discussion went well, you will probably be able to register the contact file with an email address or other personal information. This information is extremely important for your HQ and your mobilization efforts!
Here are the different screens that allow you to collect even more information from the field. They are optional, but if the exchange went well, take the opportunity to go further:
• 7: If you click on "Add Comments" you will access the following screens. Otherwise, you can go back to the calling list to call other numbers.
• 8: You can comment on the quality of your discussion and inform HQ how the exchange went. Did you manage to mobilize the person?
• 9: Seize the opportunity by assigning a task! Here is one of the most powerful parts of the app. You get to both relay information provided by the contact and assign their next steps, both INSTANTLY and without risk of losing this information.
Until next time! ✊